21 & 25 kW Boilers
Alcon Multifuel Boilers
The Alcon is an ideal boiler to burn a combination of wood logs, grain, pellet sawdust, woodchip.
- When the boiler is burning timber, it automatically stops feeding forward the wood chip.
- The boiler will go into pause mode when there is no heat requirement burning only a nominal amount of fuel.
- Tested in accordance with EN 303-5 and also 98/37EF.
- There is a safety system attached to every boiler and in the event of a burnt back the extinguisher will come on and wet the fuel.
- The boiler comes in 2 different sizes 20 kW and 35 kW.
- The burner is made of stainless steel.
- The boiler burns fuel at between 1100 and 1300 degrees, in order the reach its highest efficiency.